Saturday, May 3, 2014

Volume 2, Page Seven


Dear readers, the yellow one and I are very concerned. Our person left us for quite some time, a whole day and night. I cannot understand her noises but I do gather that something frightening has happened. The yellow one has barked herself hoarse, and I am ashamed to say that I was very harsh with her upon our person's return. I was angry that she attempted to garner all my person's attention, and I do confess that I turned upon her very rudely. I was corrected severely and I admit I deserved it. I am a king, but not a tyrant. I should have kept calm during our time of crisis, and I did not.

However, I did my best to be pleasant to the yellow one during our romp in the meadow and I believe I have soothed her hurt feelings. My person, of course, is as loving and attentive as ever. It as if she hasn't the capacity to remember even the most immediate past events. It must be quite simple to be a person-I envy them that.

Yours remorsefully,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment