Saturday, May 3, 2014

Volume 2-Page Three


Dear readers, only yesterday I wished for new evening games, but I am quite perplexed at what I received in answer.

My person placed my Binky on my nose! I do not understand this. A Binky goes in one's mouth. It is for throwing, chewing, and fetching. What is the purpose of balancing it on my face? Nevertheless, I did as she asked and sat still while ridiculously balancing the Binky. She made this noise first "WAIT". Then she barked a noise "GO" and I knew she wanted me to flip the Binky off of my nose and catch it, so of course I did. She and all the persons in the house clapped her paws together and made their short barks of happiness, so it would seem this new game pleases them very much.

I will never, never understand persons.

Yours in befuddlement,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment