Saturday, May 3, 2014

Volume 2-Page Two


It was a pleasant and uneventful day today. My person spoke of taking the yellow one and I to "thedogpark" which is a pleasant meadow with wonderful smells. I was looking forward to the outing, but then water poured from the sky and we were castle bound for the day. My person promptly fell asleep after tossing the Binky for a small time. I did not mind, as I myself enjoy a lazy nap at her feet. I have been extremely attentive, in an attempt to express my forgiveness for her interlude with the tall one. It would be so much easier if she could bark, but alas persons are limited in their intelligence when it comes to communication.

I spent a great deal of the day remembering my valiant foe, the Canine Masterywoman. Oh, how I long to meet her in battle again some day. Perhaps it shall be soon. I tire of repeating the same evening games over and over, especially when I saw that the tall one had learned more games than I. That cut me to the quick, dear readers. I cannot lie. To think that silly female is more advanced than myself...well. It is quite insulting.

But tomorrow is another day, and I shall do my best to engage my person in some new evening games. For now, I am content here at her feet, Binky in mouth, ruler of all I survey.

Yours faithfully,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment