Friday, October 12, 2012

Chapter One, Page Nine

"I had a wonderful morning with my person, we played Binky and also she asked me to sit down and stay in one place for quite some time. She likes to do this, so I humor her. However if I am outside, I refuse to play this game unless I'm quite bored. She left late in the afternoon and has not as of yet returned. This used to happen quit
e often and it never concerned me, but because of my recent suspicions that she is seeing another dog, I am on edge awaiting her return.
The yellow one seems to have become attached to the small person in the castle. He keeps hugging her and telling my person "This dog is cool". Foolish female...she should concentrate on her person instead of handing out attention so lavishly. But perhaps I shouldn't judge while my own situation is so uncertain.
I do not like this feeling. I am hoping we will spend the whole day together tomorrow, it would greatly ease my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment