Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter One, Page Ten



There was an attempt upon my life today by my arch-enemy Canine Mastery! She tried to make me submit and I refused, growling at her quite authoritatively. That's when she struck! I thought I was a dead dog. Then after the struggle I realized I had misjudged the success of her attack. I was in perfect health, not even a flesh wound.We met in battle twice more this morning, and I am ashamed to say she was the victor in both skirmishes. Afterwards, she made pleasing sounds, as did my person. I do not understand female persons. Am I to be killed, or cuddled? I am perplexed.

Aside from this terrifying attempt to overthrow your benevolent ruler, it was a wonderful day. After we came back from that place, I rested in my crate for some time. Every king needs a room where he can be alone, shielded from the constant worries of battle and his subjects. Then my person and I did some exercises that seemed to please her. Why that female is so happy to see me sit or lay down, I do not know. She truly baffles me. However, I do my best to make her happy, as I am quite fond of her and VERY fond of her fake bacon. We also chased the binky a little, and I am ending the evening with a nice nap at her feet. Until tomorrow, dear readers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment