Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Five

Uneventful day. Evening games went well. I was startled by a male person and a great snorting beast, but as my person did not seem alarmed, I soon deemed them harmless.

Two persons came to visit, and left with many plants they pulled from the earth. I have seen the great snorting beasts do this with their teeth, but the persons always pull them out using their curious front feet (which are quite ineffective for walking, but prove most useful to them in other ways) The visiting persons smelled nice. I allowed them both to pat the royal coat. The male person even played a little Binky. Through the window I noticed the wrinkled one making noises at the male, and they seemed to be barking about the plants. However, you can never tell with persons if it is nonsense or some sort of rudimentary barking.

No comments:

Post a Comment