Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter One, Page Thirteen

Lovely day today except for one incident in which the yellow one irritated me and I snapped at her. I was corrected most unpleasantly. Aside from this I enjoyed many trips outside, we played Binky several times, and we also enjoyed the new 'sit' and 'down' game. In the evening, I, my person, and the little person had a cool walk.Several dogs barked at me, but I paid them no mind. We also walked past two dubious male persons, but I assessed the situation and saw no threat to our party.

Then a strange thing happened. I was asked to go into my crate, and they took the yellow one outside, on a chain metal collar and MY LEASH! They returned after a while, and then amazingly, they played the 'sit' game with "Lola". She is such a foolish dog, I assumed she would never learn the rules. Wonder of wonders, the silly creature began to 'sit' on her own after three tries!

Dear readers, just when you think you have a woman figured out-she does something to leave you completely befuddled."

No comments:

Post a Comment