Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Ten

Please forgive my inattention to this diary as of late, dear readers. I love my person very much but she has been severely neglecting her king. She goes in the wagon without me, she stays awake until the wee hours of the morn and fills the castle with delicious smells sharing not a bite, and this day she took all the food away in the wagon, returned with almost none, and promptly threw herself down and fell asleep. It is quite taxing, but I must be patient with her as she is only a person.

Games went well tonight. I was tempted to ignore her requests in retribution for her own neglect, but I enjoy her happy noises so. I gave in and performed well, as usual.

I am hoping my person is back to her normal attentive self in the morning. I leave you somewhat offended but still devoted,

Boo Radley.

No comments:

Post a Comment