Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter One, Page Fourteen

This diary entry will be short, dear readers. There is a huge celebration in the castle, and from the amount of fake bacon I have received I believe it is in my honor. We went to a place today, the door had these scribblings on it- 'Crossroads Animal Hospital' There was a HUGE dog (twice my height) that lived there, with a silver dog about my size. They had two persons with them. In another corner of the castle there was a tiny dog, about the size of my smaller canine subjects, and he too had a person in his corner. There were persons behind a half-wall, and they all wore the same clothing. One of them made some noises at my person and she and the little person (he rode with me in the back seat of the wagon) became excited and grasped each other and slapped their forelegs together. I believe one of the noises sounded like this- 'heartworm negative'. They walked me out of that place and they were howling all the way home. It was the howl they always give to me, and I recognize my name in it.

Ever since our return to the castle all my subjects have been full of joy. I would expand upon these remarks, but I cannot deny them my presence. Until another day, readers."

No comments:

Post a Comment