Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Two, Page Seven

The forgiving nature of persons is such a blessing. Today was simply marvelous. There were three small persons here, but they played outside for a great while and so did not make their presence unwelcome. We all played with the Binky in the meadow behind the castle, and I felt so appreciative of my subjects that I even let the yellow one win twice. The trouble with that? She refuses to bring back the Binky! Ah well. I let it pass.

Evening walk and games were difficult, however. One of the female small persons brought my tiniest subject along with her, and I found it very hard to concentrate on games and protect my littlest at the same time. She runs at breakneck speed and I constantly fear attack. After several tries, I finally relaxed and participated fully in the games. It ended pleasantly, and after we returned my person took the yellow one out for a walk as well. Now I lay down for much needed rest and bid you all a fond goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment