Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Eleven

Today my person's behavior showed vast improvement. She fawned over the yellow one too much for my liking, but she did show the appropriate attention to me as well, unlike the past days. I am much pleased with her.

Today the wrinkled one leaned over and pressed her mouth to my head, making that sucking noise that persons do when they wish to show affection. Although she is the tiny ones' person and not my own, I love her very much. She has been in the castle forever, and she makes sounds to me quite often. She respects her king and treats me well. Today she leaned on me in the meadow, steadying herself as she walked into the castle. I made sure to be very still so that she did not fall. A good king watches over all his subjects, and does not consider himself above rendering aid to those who require it.

Games went well. There were two strange dogs I have not seen before running about. I judged them to be no threat, as they retreated once my person made the 'GOWAYGOWAY' noise.

I shall take my leave of you now-I feel as if I have one more game of Binky left in me tonight. Sleep well, dear readers, for I watch over the kingdom and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment