Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter One, Page Twelve

The two little persons were quite entertaining today. While they do not hide it like my person does, they are not entirely unskilled at the game of Binky. I have noticed that my person does not allow them to play tug-of-war. This is too bad, as it is an excellent game and I can always beat them. They have found a way around this rule, as they keep the secondary Binky on hand at all times. When I return, I cannot resist the call of another thrown Binky, so I must drop the one in my mouth.

After many "sits" and "downs" throughout the day, we went for a night-time stroll and the little male person came along. He tried to walk with the yellow one, but her manners are atrocious. She pulled at her collar and in general made a horrible fuss. I believe she would greatly benefit from a chain mail collar such as my own. We hastily returned her to the castle and set out again for a relaxing time. My person kept making noises at the little person, and he seemed curious about my leash and he laughed when we walked close together. I believe this is called 'Heel'. I like the little person, he makes very pleasant noises to me. He does take liberties with my royal person, getting much to close to my face. My person corrects him for this-it seems to make her very concerned. However, he is an amiable fellow and I do enjoy his company."

No comments:

Post a Comment