Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Sixteen

My person stayed at the castle all day today. I was quite pleased. We played Binky several times, and she made delicious smells in the food room again.

In the meadow behind the castle, we played games without a leash. I performed excellently, even though the foolish yellow one tried to sabotage me on several occasions. She cannot perform the games. When we toss the Binky, she sometimes reaches it first as she is somewhat faster than me, but of course you know, dear readers, that she only hides it and cannot return it to my person.

I jumped upon the giant bouncing bed with the small male person today. It is quite invigorating and gives me a merry feeling. He makes cackling noises, much like the small brown birds that belong to the wrinkled one. I have often noticed persons making this noise-it seems to be an indicator of happiness. Later in the evening I saw the small black one in the meadow behind the castle. He is such a timid fellow, I did not even have the heart to bark at him. We are now laying down to rest, fatigued, stomachs full, and happy.

Your benevolent ruler,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment