Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Two, Page Ten

We spent much of the day outside, and my person's mother made a noise like this-'howscleening'. I was quite bored, and insisted upon a rousing game of binky when we re-entered the castle. The small person and I played 'ball' today with his wonderful toy, which helped my ennui in no small measure.

My person came home smelling of many strange dogs again today, but I have long since decided to trust in her fealty. Then after some time they all left but the wrinkled one, and when they came back all my persons smelled of the great snorting beasts as well.

Our evening games went well, excepting my irritation with the 'stay' game but my person quickly corrected me and I decided to acquiesce. We tossed the binky a while and now I am ready to rest my head. Wishing a good evening to all my dear readers,

Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment