Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Two, Page Eight

I relaxed much of the day. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. However, my person and I did meet with the Canine Mastery woman in her meadow this evening. Such a long ride in the wagon! We played a new game called 'Stay', and I must admit, dear readers-it took my person quite some time to catch on. However, the Canine Mastery woman corrected her and then we began to learn in earnest.

There were some interesting dogs in the meadow this evening. A HUGE female with big floppy ears, the silver one I have seen before, a black female, and one (I believe her person is the Canine Mastery woman) who has fur of brown and black stripes. I was surrounded by women, until another brown and black striped male showed up with his person, who was also male. I have never before seen a silver dog. That one must come from a far-away place, I think. The silver one and the striped one sat down for a very long time.

I want to tell you about a very strange behavior. I performed...a 'function' in the meadow, and my person produced a wrapper of some sort, and PICKED IT UP! I find this distasteful. I wonder if any other dogs have persons with embarrassing habits like this one.

Yours in confusion, Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment