Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Two, Page Twenty One

The yellow one regurgitated her lunch today. My person seemed very concerned, but if she could bark I would have informed her that the yellow one is quite the glutton and ate my lunch as well as her own. I begin to think she may have done it to receive special attentions from the persons. I put nothing past that creature.

I performed less than impressively in the beginning of our games tonight, but after correction I threw myself down upon the ground immediately when I heard the 'down' noise. The poor chained beasts have barked themselves hoarse and sounded like old crows tonight.

My person is staring into the clear pond in her wing of the castle. I do not understand why she is fascinated by the swimming creatures. All of them together would make not even a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment