Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Eight

Gloomy dark day today, but the atmosphere did not carry over into the castle. Aside from the yellow one's irrational fears of the sky booms, all was cheerful. My person continues to make wondrous smells emanate from the food room, although she seems to be quite stingy with the results. 

Games went well, although the ground was still soaked. The new 'come' game seems very simplistic. Perhaps there is a nuance I am overlooking. I feel as if we should have visited the Canine Mastery woman today. I wonder if she is ill, for we did not travel to her meadow. I am rather disappointed, but I would not let her become aware of that. She takes too many liberties with the king as it is, and has taught my person to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment