Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Two, Page Three

Dreary evening at the castle. My person and I had to play our games inside. The yellow one cowers in fear from the light and the boom in the sky, and the old little one jumped into the bathing place with his wrinkled person! I must confess, I did get a chuckle out of that, dear readers.

My person and her mother rode in the wagon tonight, and when they came back they smelled of dust and those large hoofed animals. I have seen them walking by the castle, with persons on their backs. It is most curious.

As I was writing this, I glanced at the yellow one out of the corner of my eye, and was SHOCKED. She performed a bodily function that is completely disallowed in the castle! Just when I begin to like her, she loses her fool mind again. Surely the wrath of her king and the persons is more frightening than the light and the boom! She was promptly banished from the castle. I wonder if my person's mother will ever let her back in, or if she is doomed to eternal exile

No comments:

Post a Comment