Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Four

More of that tiresome game the persons play involving digging holes and filling them with white sticks. I was SO plagued by ennui that I actually played the yellow one's ridiculous 'chase me' game. She does love it so, and I had nothing more interesting to do.

My subjects and I were all let inside at dusk, but the persons stayed outside. When they finally let us outside to perform our necessary functions, a strange thing had occurred. The boundaries of the meadow had CHANGED! The white sticks now form a gigantic NEW meadow. Wonderfully excited to play a long game of ball with the little person in this new territory!

Games went well, and I performed excellently, with only one correction. My person seems quite spent, much like last evening. I feel she will be asleep soon, and I shall be at her side.

No comments:

Post a Comment