Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Volume 2-Page Ten


I have been feeling more optimistic today. I have discovered that my person is quite ill, and perhaps that is the reason for our delay in searching for a castle. A yellow haired person who lives in this castle has been very pleasant, though I sensed fear in her upon our initial arrival. I heard her make this noise to my very bedraggled person "imnotscaredhesjustalkingtomeiknowthatnow". Quite a long bit of nonsense, but I believe I detected an affectionate tone. She cleaned the meadow of our waste and brought us fresh water today, as my person was not physically able to do so. She gives good head scratches although I would prefer not to share them with the yellow one. A king must be pampered in times of uprest.
Yours with cautious optimism,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment