Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Four, Page Eight

The dark-haired female person came to visit my castle today. I approve of her. She gives excellent pets and makes amusing noises to me, as well as throwing the Binky with appropriate fervor. She belongs to several dogs, I believe, but has never brought them with her. The noises she makes sound different than my person's noises. Perhaps she is from another land.

The yellow one did something extremely rude in the castle today. We shall not bark of it, except to say when last she did this thing, there were skybooms.

The little persons were fractious today. Much howling and eye water. I was not pleased, nor were the persons if I am any judge of their primitive body language and 'barking'. More delicious smells from the food room, and again none served to me.

And now I retire, reflecting on the fact that today's only saving grace was several well-played games of Binky.

No comments:

Post a Comment