Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Three, Page Nineteen

I am extremely perturbed with my person. As ruler of this kingdom, I demand a strict routine be adhered to, and it is as follows; We wake. She brings us to the meadow behind the castle to perform our natural functions. She feeds us. We lay about restfully for several hours, then the small person arrives and plays Binky. Then we are fed again, I have another round of Binky, then we engage in our evening games. After the games, more Binky. Then we retire. Every seventh day this schedule is altered when we visit the Canine Mastery person.

After our first feeding, she asked me to play Binky. I of course obliged, for I shall never pass up an opportunity to play my favorite game. However, it is the seventh day and we did NOT visit the Canine Mastery woman, nor did we play Binky after evening games! I shall not stand for insurrection or mutiny. I am QUITE put out.

Yours in frustration,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment