Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Four, Page One

Much skywater today. Played our games inside as well as possible. A new dog in the front meadow of the castle today. My person seems to be using it as a way-station for dogs without a castle. Funny how a lesser creature can show intelligence and emotions. Once again, I often wish she could bark. What conversations we would have!

We also rode in the red wagon to a place where other persons pass food to my person through a hole in their castle. Once upon a time I would have barked at them fiercely, but I have learned they are gentle creatures, and pose no threat to us. Then we went to another castle, where I got out and a group of persons stood around looking at a big red box. Occasionally a small disk would shoot out the side of the box, and a person would grab it with their curious front paws and walk back to their wagon. A female person seemed excited to see me but she held no interest for me, as I was in the middle of the 'sitstay' game.

Although my Binky was limited to short range games in the castle and I suffered from a small amount of ennui, I am not entirely displeased with this day. I have a full belly, a loving person to serve me, and all is well tonight.

Your benevolent ruler,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment