Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Four, Page Twenty

Many persons in the castle today, and delicious smells. I was not given most of the food, but I did receive a lovely piece of ham. The male person puppy with the yellow fur was here. I quite enjoy him, and we played binky several times. I tried to take the Binky from him before he threw it and was corrected, by my person as well asby the yellow person puppy! I must admit I was amused at the bravery of the tiny little thing.

The yellow one has been on her best behavior since my person scolded her for jumping on me. My person and I know that I cannot in good conscience punish the daft thing, so my person reprimanded her. She is a good person, and always protects her king.

Games were very distracting today. We never learn anything new any more, and I must admit I have been bored as of late. However, today the two small female persons went with us and were babbling and howling while riding their two-wheeled wagons in circles around me. I could barely concentrate, but still performed in a stellar fashion.

I am exhausted, and lay myself down at my person's feet for much deserved rest. It has been quite an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment