Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Four, Page Seven

The yellow one's behavior was much improved today. Perhaps she was exhausted from our battle during the night. We heard a fierce barking in the middle of the night. I tried to resist but I could not help but join the fray. Our barking woke my person's mother and she made some noises that seemed to express extreme displeasure. My person went out into the meadow behind the yard and through the barking I heard her make the 'NO' noise at the muscular dogs who are in shackles behind the next castle. Foolish person, of course they did not listen...

Games went excellently tonight. I wonder when we will return to the Canine Mastery person's meadow. I feel quite uneasy without our regular visits, and I have noticed that we have not learned any new games in quite some time, but simply repeat the same ones endlessly. I tire of these games and hope to learn more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment