Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Four, Page Fourteen

A strange malady has come over my person. She has slept most of the day away, stirring only to make a terrible honking noise like that of the great water birds. All day long I have brought her the binky in efforts to stir her, but she listlessly throws it once or twice and then drifts back into her sleep, making most unpleasant sounds all the while.

It has been a mercilessly boring day, with only the mad yellow one to keep me company, since the tiny ones love to curl up with my person and sleep the day away as well.

My person has stirred once more, and looks as if she will go into the room that makes hot water pour down. I like this room, the warm wet air feels pleasant on my nostrils. It has been chilly as of late, and this might be just the thing to cure my person of that horrible honking and return my castle to normality.

Your longsuffering leader,
Boo Radley

No comments:

Post a Comment