Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Four, Page Ten

I found a break in the barrier of the meadow. My person made the 'come' noise, so I returned after sniffing the yellow plants they grow. I ate one once, and promptly lost my stomach. It was delicious, and worth it.

Many small persons here today. I enjoyed them for a small time, but retired to my crate after they became too much for my nerves to bear. My person removed all the lovely dirt from the castle floor again with her large wet stick. It leaves a strange smell, half unpleasant and strong, half flowers. She does not like me to walk on the places she rubs the floor until they are dry. It irritates me. A king should have the run of his own castle, dear readers.

The concessions I make in the name of peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment